Celebrating the Magic of the Calm Confident Woman walking in her designed path
I live in the Greater Philadelphia area with my daughter, Arielle. We live for exploration and travel and that shows up in my photography.
As a natural light photographer I love to capture the vulnerability and mood of the calm confident woman, her adventures and her family.
I embrace the shadows in my photography as it is a perfect metaphor for this imperfect wonderful life; a bit of dark in the midst of illuminating joy.
I love to shoot magical or "out of the box" portraits, highlighting my clients' personalities, dreams or adventurous spirits. Whether it is putting on a gown and taking photos in a river or shooting in the middle of the city streets at night and turning the seemingly ordinary into extraordinary, the experience and the photos will have you smiling for decades.
A few other things I love are:
- Coffee - I am a WaWa girl.
- Reggae music - 90's music preferably
- Great customer service - why not do what you say you are going to do?
- Bacon - everything tastes better with bacon
- The open road or an airport
- Podcasts - Criminal, How I Built This, Death, Sex & Money and Dear Sugar are my favorites.
- Books - A Man Called Ove was my favorite book of 2016.
- Red wine - with chocolate cake
- Forensic Files & ID TV - I am obsessed with crime shows.
If you would like to meet for coffee, bounce ideas off me or discuss working together, please reach out to me and don't forget to sign up for my newsletter below.
"Traci is an incredibly talented photographer. She shot photos of me for my business and I couldn't be happier with the results." - Brandi A